In order to conduct an “open air burn”, you must speak directly to municipal staff and also submit a Burn Notification Form. This form can be submitted by email, or downloaded Burn Notification Form to mail or bring into our office. Failure to speak directly to the municipal staff or submit the form, could result in a $500 charge